OMI - IMO210F - Code Maritime International des Marchandises Dangereuses (Code IMDG) Supplément 2022
- version papier
- En langue française
French language book.
This book is available in print copy and digital format in a locked format to read with the IMO reader (free).
The International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code relates to the safe carriage of dangerous goods by sea, but does not include all details of procedures for packing of dangerous goods or actions to take in the event of an emergency or accident involving personnel who handle goods at sea. These aspects are covered by the publications that are associated with the IMDG Code, which are included in this Supplement.
Within a continuing process of revision of publications that are relevant to the IMDG Code, the EmS Guide: Emergency Response Procedures for Ships Carrying Dangerous Goods was further amended at the eighty-seventh session of MSC in May 2010, and the details are described in MSC.1/Circ.1360. Also at the at the ninetieth session of MSC in May 2012 and ninety-third session of MSC in May 2014, and the details are described in MSC.1/Circ.1438 and MSC.1/Circ.1476 respectively.
The Supplement also includes texts of the Medical First Aid Guide, descriptions of the reporting procedures for incidents involving dangerous goods, harmful substances and/or marine pollutants, the International Code for the Safe Carriage of Packaged Irradiated Nuclear Fuel, Plutonium and High-Level Radioactive Wastes on board Ships and other appropriate Assembly resolutions, resolutions and circulars of the Maritime Safety Committee and circulars of the Facilitation Committee and of the Sub-Committee on Dangerous Goods, Solid Cargoes and Containers.
The 2014 edition of the Supplement features:
- The EmS Guide
- The Medical First Aid Guide
- Recommendations on the safe use of pesticides in ships
- The INF Code
- Other appropriate resolutions and circulars pertaining to the transport of dangerous goods.
The following circulars have been added to the present edition:
- MSC.1/Circ.1439 Conversion table (record of amendments) for part 7 requirements of the IMDG Code concerning transport operations
- MSC.1/Circ.1440 Illustrations of segregation of cargo transport units on board containerships and ro#ro ships
- MSC.1/Circ.1442 Inspection programmes for cargo transport units carrying dangerous goods.