- En langue anglaise
Fabriqué aux USA
ROADrule IALA identifies the International Association of Lighthouse Authorities Maritime Buoyage System for both Regions A and B including all types of fixed and floating marks. This simple to use navigation aid tool shows the actual view of maritime buoyage systems with corresponding chart symbols. It takes a large amount of complex information and makes it easy to understand and quick to refer to with a design that is similar to a slide-rule. Whether in a classroom or at the helm, critical decisions can be made quickly and with confidence with the aide of ROADrule IALA.
- Displays 20 light characteristics
- Displays maneuvering and warning signals
- Displays 12 Rules of the Road
- Magnifying lens for clear readability of definitions
- Constructed of durable two-sided black PVC.
- Stored in a vinyl sleeve
- Weight: 0.4 lb. (182 g)
- Dimensions: 16" x 5-1/4" (407 x 133 mm)