"This publication presents:
- The revised MARPOL Annex VI, Regulations for the prevention of air pollution from ships, including chapter 3 requirements for control of emissions from ships, and a new chapter 4, Regulations on energy efficiency for ships (that enter into force on 1 January 2013). Chapter 4 makes mandatory the Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI), for new ships, and the Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) for all ships.
- The updated text includes additional definitions, the requirements for survey and certification for chapter 4, the format for the International Energy Efficiency Certificate (IEEC), and the following guidelines that will support uniform implementation of the EEDI and SEEMP:
- 2012 Guidelines on the method of calculation of the attained Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI) for new ships;
- 2012 Guidelines for the development of a Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP);
- 2012 Guidelines on survey and certification of the Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI); and
- Guidelines for calculation of reference lines for use with Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI).
- The updated NOx Technical Code 2008, which includes amendments relating to engines not pre-certified on a test bed and to NOx-reducing devices.
- Amendments on regional arrangements for port reception facilities under MARPOL Annex VI.
This publication should be of use to maritime administrations, classification societies, shipping companies (owners and operators), education institutes (schools and universities), engine and equipment manufacturers and others with an interest in prevention of air pollution from ships and technical and operational measures to improve the energy efficiency of ships."
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des contenus et services adaptés à vos centres d’intérêts.OK ×